The success of your portrait photography is important because you only get one chance at a first impression, so give it your best shot!
If you’re the kind of person who’s convinced that the camera hates you, look no further than Monte Luke Photography Studio for your portrait photography. That’s because we specialise in photographing camera shy individuals in the best possible light.
We will confirm your appointment details by email but you will only need 10 to 20 minutes in the studio for your headshot. On arrival, Keith will discuss custom background choices with you – we have many to choose from depending on your preferred style. Most corporate clients will have custom specifications for their images which we have on file.
Outfits for Your Shoot
Best to avoid short sleeves, strong patterns and ostentatious jewellery in favour of solid colours, dark suits, V necks, long sleeves and elegant, understated jewellery. Remember, you can always bring a couple of options along on the day if you are unsure.
Getting Your Best Shot
At the front end of the process, it’s a matter of getting you in the right pose, adjusting the lighting then capturing a range of expressions. In the studio you can see the progress on a monitor and develop an understanding of how a suitable photograph is created – your input is encouraged and taken into account.
Once you’ve selected your preferred image or images, we can use a range of techniques to remove blemishes, soften the odd wrinkle, minimise irregular features, downplay receding hairlines and improve skin tones. This is an individually applied process, as opposed to the more commonly used overall retouching programmes, which can result in a ‘too perfect’ or ‘plastic’ image.
By digitally tuning your image, you’ll end up with a confident, flattering image for corporate documents and your professional LinkedIn identity, a must in today’s increasingly interconnected and online workforce.
- Professional lighting options with a variety of backgrounds for corporate portraits. You will be able to view and discuss your images on a studio monitor as the shoot progresses and so actively involving you in the process.
- We are centrally located just a few minutes walk from Wynyard Station or Martin Place at Level 2, 2 Barrack Street.
We Can Travel to You
- If it is more convenient to shoot a group in your offices, we can travel to you.
Secure Image Delivery
- Your digital image is made available for you to download from a secure, password protected area of our website.
- A colour, high resolution digital head shot (suitable for web and printed publication use).
- The same image in the correct dimensions and format for easy upload to your LinkedIn profile. The photography session, hand retouching, image upload, unlimited editorial use of the images in all media included.
We have options for image enhancement and additional creative services available for your corporate portrait photography.
See our FAQ page or call the studio today on +61 2 9299 3041. Where to find us in Sydney CBD.