Corporate Portrait | LinkedIn Profile Picture
Give it your best shot! A professional headshot can help you create a strong online presence, establish yourself as a professional, and make a positive first impression on potential clients, employers, and network connections.
Let the photographers at Monte Luke Photography Studio help you get the optimum visibility from your LinkedIn profile picture. A professional headshot is important for your online presence for several reasons:
1. First impressions matter: Your profile picture is often the first thing people see when they visit your social media or professional networking profiles. A professional headshot can help you make a positive first impression and convey that you take your online presence seriously.
2. Conveys professionalism: A professional headshot can also convey that you are professional and competent in your field. It can help you stand out among other profiles that may not have a professional photo.
3. Increases trust: A high-quality headshot can increase trust in your online presence. People are more likely to trust and connect with someone they perceive as professional and approachable.
4. Consistency: Using a professional headshot across all your online profiles can also help with consistency, making it easier for people to recognize you and remember you.
5. Better engagement: Having a professional headshot can also lead to better engagement on your online profiles. Studies have shown that profiles with professional photos receive more views, likes, and comments than those without.
This from LinkedIn:
Did you know … statistics show that LinkedIn members with a professional headshot receive far more engagement: 21 times more profile views and 9 times more connection requests.
The best profile photos show subjects who are:
• Dressed appropriately for their role
• Wearing attire that flatters their body style, in colours that complement their hair and skin tone; no busy textures, patterns, or logos
• Wearing minimal jewellery, buttons, and headwear
• Smiling with their eyes to appear approachable and confident
• Making eye contact with the camera
Follow these LinkedIn profile photo tips to ensure you are projecting a warm, professional, and trustworthy image to professional contacts and potential B2B prospects. Your professional portrait says a lot about you. Make sure it’s saying the right things!
Monte Luke Photography Studio is a professional photography studio based in the Sydney CBD. We are specialists in Corporate Portraits, LinkedIn Profile Pictures and Commissioned Corporate Photography.
We have options for image enhancement and additional creative services available such as customised LinkedIn profile background photos for a strong aesthetic presentation, just ask us.
Please see our FAQ page or call the studio today on +61 2 9299 3041.